- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
You will meet your guide at the beach and after a quick land lesson, you will enter the calm waters and be up and paddling in no time. Our private tours give you the chance to learn at your own pace. Whether you are a first time paddler or experienced and looking to learn some new techniques, our guides will tailor the tour to your needs.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The calm protected waters of Ala Moana
- Expert guide
- Private tour with just you and your family/friends
- All necessary equipment including paddle board, paddle, and leash
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup not included
- Please bring towel, water, and sunscreen
- Rash guards recommended but not required
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sara.baruffaldi4, September 2016
Eva is super patient with you and she doesnt make you do anything you dont want to do. Shes also super supportive and cheers you on! I had a ton of fun paddle boarding with her!